Tuesday, April 28, 2015

3rd appointment post-op

   3 weeks down, 10 to go!  Time is going by very quickly... At least it is for me.  My mom is town for the next two weeks as my "babysitter."  It's hard to believe that it has already been 3 weeks.  Part of me wants to say that I wish time would slow down, but at the same time, the other part can't wait to meet Jackson.  While this pregnancy hasn't been easy by any means, I'm loving every second of it. The only thing that would make it better would to somehow be able to get over my anxiety.

   Our appointment went very well and the doctors keep telling us how pleased they are with both Jackson and I in regards to our recovery and how everything is progressing.  You know how some doctors seem to leave certain things out or tell you something in a way that makes you feel better?  I don't get that feeling about either one of our doctors.  I truly believe that they are being completely honest to us and that is very comforting.  As Matt has been telling me, they have nothing to gain from lying/fibbing to us.

   It seems that Jackson has found his comfy spot and doesn't plan on moving from it for any reason.  It was time to get updates on all of his measurements and he is measuring appropriately for 27 weeks.  He weighs approximately 2lbs and 7oz and appears to have my long legs!  While the ultrasound tech still wasn't able to see any movement in Jackson's ankles/feet, I'm still very hopeful.  Overall, we got a great report.  One more week until 28 weeks!

Crystal        
_________________________________________________________________________________
My sweet little man,

   You are currently 27 weeks and getting closer and closer to our first huge milestone.  You measured 2lbs and 7oz from the ultrasound.  You are getting cuter each week.  I absolutely love being able to see you every week.  Because of the surgery, I'm able to do something that I'm sure most moms wish that they were able to do, have weekly ultrasounds.  The doctors are so proud of you, but I think I'm the proudest one of everyone.  I love you so very much.  Continue growing and becoming stronger my little one.

Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment